Payroll with Auto Enrolment
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he auto enrolment market has seen pension providers move to charging employers for a basic pension administration service, while continuing to apply the fund charges to scheme members. Employers are expected to pay these fees in addition to their current payroll costs.
Prime Pay and Tax offers an inclusive payroll and auto enrolment service – we will set up your auto enrolment pension, provide employee communications, complete the Declaration of Compliance on your behalf with the Pensions Regulator, and ensure that you are following legislation in this complex area.
Customer Care is our top priority, and we understand that your managed payroll is not about what we put in, it’s about what you get out. Let us concentrate on your payroll while you concentrate on your business!
|Employees||Cost for Monthly Payroll||Cost for Weekly Payroll|
|Over 250||£ on application||£ on application|
Included as Standard:
- Statutory pay
- Updating of electronic tax codes
- Preparation and submission of RTI
- PAYE and NIC calculations
- Standard Management reports
- New Starters / Joiners
- Leavers and P45s
- Attachment of Earnings
- Timesheet Entry
- Employee access to online e-portal to view and print payslips
- Full Automatic Enrolment compliance:
- Setting up an Occupational Pension Scheme
- Periodic Assessment of the workforce into AE categories (i.e. Eligible/Non-Eligible/Entitled etc…)
- Statutory Communication to all AE Employees
- Opt In and Opt outs
- Printed Payslips -£0.25 per payslip, plus postage
- Year End and P60s – £1.00 per employee
- P11D’s – £5.00 per employee
- Payment by BACS – £20.00 per file
- All communication with HMRC – price on application
- PAYE settlement agreements – price on application
Whether it be payment of employee net pay, tax & national insurance remittance due to HMRC, employee benefit or pension provider contributions, Prime Pay & Tax offer a managed third party payment services.
Real Time Information
Since 2012 the UK payroll has gone through a revolution as a result of HM Revenue & Customs Real Time Information. This requires administrators to submit employee remuneration, tax and national insurance information as well as other employee information to HMRC every pay period.
Employee Holiday Administration
Prime Pay and Tax can provide employee holiday entitlement administration, from simple record keeping of holidays taken and balances due, to both contractual and statutory Holiday Pay calculations, depending on the level of service you require and on your existing Human Resource operations.